Fulfilling the Great Commission with Excellence
An International Church that excels in Evangelizing the World, Discipling Believers and Raising Leaders
To encourage and promote Evangelism
To establish and maintain Churches
To publish and distribute Gospel Literature
To establish Bible Schools, Academic Schools and Colleges
To Promote social programs that minister to the poor and needy.
- Authority of God’s word – We believe that the Bible is our all sufficient rule of faith and practice.
- Excellence – We endeavour to be outstandingly good or proficient in all that we do in service to God and others.
- Holiness and Integrity – We adhere to moral principles of honesty and soundness of living.
- Family Unit – We are uphold submission to spiritual authorities and govering bodies in our services to God and others.
- Unity of the Body of Christ – We recognize our serving together in spirit of unity, accountability and cooperation.
- Ethnic and Racial Diversity – By respecting the state of being different or varied we draw our strength from this diversity by understanding God’s original divine purpose for creation.
Gospel Centres International is governed through a structured leadership. GCI is led by the General Overseer together with an executive board of elders, who provide oversight to the whole GCI ministry. In addition to policy matters, each board member is assigned a specific portfolio that covers certain aspects of the ministry. This structure cascades to every local church which has a pastor and a team of local church elders to help minister to the congregation.
The General Overseer
Rev. Charles Mulema Kinusu
The Vice General Overseer
Rev. Simon Mutuku Muasya
The General Secretary
Elder Ernest Amiani Najoli
The National Treasurer
Elder Yuvenalis Amisi Momanyi
Rev. John Kennedy Monyoncho
Rev. Titus Mbiti Katembu